Our firm has 50 + years of experience litigating issues in immigration courts throughout the United States. Our litigation specialist are all talented former Federal prosecutors who use their considerable courtroom experience to vigorously defend our client’s rights. When facing the prospect of deportation or removal, you should settle for nothing less than an experienced team or professionals.
- Litigating waivers of inadmissibility and deport-ability before the Immigration Court and USCIS.
- Litigating all forms of deportation relief such as cancellation of removal, hardship waivers and political asylum
- Representing foreign nationals abroad in obtaining waivers for previous immigration violations.
- Analyzing criminal conduct and pursuing termination of proceedings and vacating state criminal convictions.
- Providing strategic litigation advice to maximize a foreign national’s ability to remain in United States in lawful status
- Negotiating plea agreements to avoid deportation and detention
- Representing clients at bond hearings to secure release from immigration detention.
- Pursuing writs of mandamus to compel the government to act on delayed applications.
- Defending constitutional right against unlawful detention through Habeas Corpus actions.
- Preparing Motions to Reopen and Reconsider and appeal before USCIS, the Immigration Court, the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) and the Board of Immigration Appeals.